Everyone is maneuvering through a challenging time, and we would like to help where we can. It’s important that our members are still able to workout, and the kiddos are able to stay active too. We don’t want anyone stuck at home if they don’t need or wish to be.
Starting Monday, March 16th we will be holding Kids Camps for those who would like their kiddos out and active.
Our Kids Camps are designed to be a fun way for kids to stay active and healthy, while learning great techniques. We work with kids from ages 7-17, and will sort classes according to age and interest.
Participants will get:
- 3 classes per week – 50 min
- warm-up, skill work, workout, cooldown/game
- youth certified and background checked instructors with over 1,000 hours of coaching youth
- small classes capped at 10 kids
Kids Camp Schedule:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays starting 3/16/20
- 9:30am or 10:30am options (dependent on ages and capacity)
- Continuing classes/camps as school schedules permit
- NOTE: minimum of 5 kids needed for a class time. If enough interest, we will open more times.
- 2 weeks – $79
- 4 weeks – $149
If interested please fill out the form below and we will coordinate with you:
Below are measures we are taking during these challenging times. If there is any way we can help don’t hesitate to reach out.