1) How long have you been in CF?
Since the Fall of 2016
2) How did you come across CF?
My sister in law, Cathy Clarence
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
I don’t mind wall balls, dumbbell snatches, kettlebell swings. Least fav are pullups, ringpulls and burpees. Feel good about the whole 30 – dropped a little weight and body fat.
4) What is one goal you would like to set for yourself regarding CF?
I want to do handstand pushups!
5) Do you have a favorite girl or hero WOD?
Not really, but anytime I’ve done one I feel so great for having survived it!
6) Where are you from?
Originally from Healdsburg in Northern California (Sonoma County)
7) If you could have one super power, what would it be and why??
8) If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
I would wish for world peace, no financial worries, and that dessert was a major food group.
9) If you could host a dinner party with any three people, dead or alive, who would you have attend?
Elvis, Prince and Queen Elizabeth I
10) Share one thing that people in the gym would not know about you?
Maybe that I played college basketball, that I was a pastry chef or worked at a sky diving place?
11) How has CF changed your life?
CF has taught me more about good workout habits, and when we moved here I needed a new workout community and CF welcomed me — thank you!
12) Would you like to give any shout outs to those in the gym who have encouraged you or inspired you?
Yes, to all the coaches and all my reboot buddies! Reboot Rocks!