1) How long have you been in CF?
About 5 years.
2) How did you come across CF?
My roommate at the time was into CrossFit and convinced me to drop in for a bring a friend day workout at his box and I was hooked immediately.
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
HSPU, muscle ups, burpees. No PRs recently. I’m just happy being able to do most movements after hurting my back a few months ago.
4) What is one goal you would like to set for yourself regarding CF?
I would like to get back to where I was before my injury, but with a greater emphasis on form and recovery to prevent future injuries.
5) Do you have a favorite girl or hero WOD?
Diane. Short and sweet plus hspu. What’s not to like?
6) Where are you from?
Grew up in Los Gatos California near San Jose.
7) If you could have one super power, what would it be and why??
8) If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
I wish I didn’t have to answer this question.
9) If you could host a dinner party with any three people, dead or alive, who would you have attend?
Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, John Muir.
10) Share one thing that people in the gym would not know about you?
I sold my house last year to live full time in a van. It fits my lifestyle much better. 100% no regrets.
Also February will be my last month in Southern California.
11) How has CF changed your life?
I’ve never been in this good of shape before which has enabled me to live a far more active life than I ever thought possible.
12) Would you like to give any shout outs to those in the gym who have encouraged you or inspired you?