1) How long have you been in CF?
I have been in CF for a little over 2 years.
2) How did you come across CF?
Jon Stewart introduced me to CF after he had joined.
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
My favorite movements are weighted barbell walking lunges and slam balls. My least favorite movements are farmers carry and front squats. My most recent PR is getting 5 strict pull-ups and Fight Gone Bad (level methods version).
4) What is one goal you would like to set for yourself regarding CF?
One goal that I have for myself is to get efficient with pull-ups and toes-to-bar (strict and kipping) and get a muscle-up. Also, to be able to complete all workouts at Rx level.
5) Do you have a favorite girl or hero WOD?
No, I “love” all of them.
6) Where are you from?
I grew up in Upland, CA.
7) If you could have one super power, what would it be and why??
Evie Ethel Garland’s power to freeze time.
8) If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
For my family and I to be happy, healthy, and the ability to eat anything without gaining weight.
9) If you could host a dinner party with any three people, dead or alive, who would you have attend?
My family…real answer: Channing Tatum, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (Jon’s request) and Rachel Hollis.
10) Share one thing that people in the gym would not know about you.
I’ve beaten Super Mario Bros. on the Nintendo.
11) How has CF changed your life?
CrossFit is one of the biggest stress relievers for me. It’s something that I look forward to every day I get to go. I really miss it right now, but I’m thankful for the home WODs.
12) Would you like to give any shout outs to those in the gym who have encouraged you or inspired you?
Abby is cool!