Congratulations Peter P.!
1) How long have you been in CF?
I have been doing CF about 5 years…At my age it’s hard to remember what I did yesterday!
2) How did you come across CF?
I saw the games on TV and was intrigued. Then while doing my banking I noticed a CF Box had opened in the same parking lot, so I walked in and signed up.
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
I thought about this and for me it’s whatever you guys have scheduled for the WOD. I got a couple of PR’s ( snatch and split jerk) this year but honestly the movement was so ugly that counting them was almost embarrassing. As the esteemed coaching staff has repeatedly pointed out I need “help” on every movement. Another favorite movement is early in the morning after a cup of coffee and a donut.
4) What is one goal you would like to set for yourself regarding CF?
It’s always about fitness. My 2017 goals are really pretty simple get 5% fitter, 5% lighter (9lbs) and 5% better looking (I this should be the easiest). Maybe 1 or 2 PR’s. A PR for me is not necessarily getting more weight up, but more like getting for fit like 15-21 TTB unbroken with good form and 10 CTB again good form unbroken.
5) Do you have a favorite girl or hero WOD?
No doubt it’s Ashley, oh that’s not a WOD then probably, the 1st and to me the classic bench mark WOD, FRAN.
6) Where are you from?
I was born in North Korea just outside of Pyongyang and escaped with my family and 8 siblings when I was 10. Actually nothing exciting I was born in LA and grew up in La Habra Heights.
7) If you could have any super hero power, what would it be?
Time Travel, I think it would be cool to be able to go back and forth through time.
8) If a song played every time you entered a room, which song would it be?
After rethinking this one I thought to myself what song would I like to hear walking into the Box, nothing better than The Black Eyes Peas—I Gotta Feeling.