1) How long have you been in CF?
I started CF Summer 2017 and joined CF Reform Summer 2019.
2) How did you come across CF?
For years I would drive by a CF gym on my way to my office in Anaheim. I’d see groups of people running around an industrial building & they all looked really good doing it! I finally joined the day after some girlfriends asked me to join their Ragnar Team. I needed to do something to try to get ready for those trail runs! I loved the progress I made in just a few months, that I’ve kept doing CF ever since.
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
My favorite lift and movements are push press/push jerk and sit ups. My least favorite movement is the Man Maker. There are seriously way to many movements involved to complete one, that I can’t seem to count during these! lol.
4) What is one goal you would like to set for yourself regarding CF?
5) Do you have a favorite girl or hero WOD?
My favorite WODs are all the ones that include a 400-800 meter run. I love to be outside!
6) Where are you from?
I’m from Orange County. Not too exciting!
7) If you could have one super power, what would it be and why??
My superpower would be to have “Super Vision” that would allow me to see miles away.
8) If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
1. I wish that, sometimes, I could be in two places at one time.
2. I wish that everyone in the world had at least one thing that makes them truly happy.
3. I wish cheeseburgers with a real bun had zero calories!
9) If you could host a dinner party with any three people, dead or alive, who would you have attend?
The dinner party I’d host would include my 4 grandparents.
10) Share one thing that people in the gym would not know about you.
When I have free time, I enjoy painting and creating metal mosaics.
11) How has CF changed your life?
CF has changed the way I look at balancing weight training, cardio and food!
12) Would you like to give any shout outs to those in the gym who have encouraged you or inspired you?
Everyone is encouraging & inspiring everyday. A shout out to all those I have partnered with during a workout. I did better because you challenged me and I love you for that!