1) How long have you been in CF?
I have been doing CrossFit off and on for about 6 years.
2) How did you come across CF?
I came across the Crossfit Games on TV and it looked awesome so I found a local gym and signed up.
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
My favorite lifts are cleans both power and squat. My least favorite movement is burpees. During 20.4 I was able to PR on pistols since it was the first time I was able to do them and I also PR’d my clean and jerk at 225 lb.
4) What is one goal you would like to set for yourself regarding CF?
Squat 315 lbs.
5) Do you have a favorite girl or hero WOD?
My favorite Hero WOD is DT.
6) Where are you from?
7) If you could have one super power, what would it be and why??
The ability to fly would be awesome.
8) If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
My wishes would be for my family to be healthy, find a cure for diabetes, and snatch with proper form.
9) If you could host a dinner party with any three people, dead or alive, who would you have attend?
Kobe Bryant, Warren Buffett and Christian Von Koenigsegg
10) Share one thing that people in the gym would not know about you?
I am a Type I diabetic.
11) How has CF changed your life?
Crossfit has made it possible to help me maintain healthy glucose levels and bring my A1C back to normal, as well as, minimizing the amount of insulin needed per meal.
12) Would you like to give any shout outs to those in the gym who have encouraged you or inspired you?
I’d like to give a shout out to Zeus. He has consistently pushed me to hit lifts I didn’t think I was capable of.