1) How long have you been in CF?
Off and on for 4 years
2) How did you come across CF?
I was always interested in CrossFit. Once I got hired by LAFD it was a no brainer to start!
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
My favorite movement by far is swinging the sledge. Reminds me of work. Least favorite is running that mile, but just a little.
4) What is one goal you would like to set for yourself regarding CF?
To continue to improve across the board. Gaining more endurance especially.
5) Do you have a favorite girl or hero WOD?
Every single one. Having that appreciation through the entire workout.
6) Where are you from?
7) If you could have one super power, what would it be and why??
I have a super power and that’s a second chance at life.
8) If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
All 10 fingers lol.
9) If you could host a dinner party with any three people, dead or alive, who would you have attend?
A lot of new and old friends who have helped me along this journey.
10) Share one thing that people in the gym would not know about you.
I am a Burn Survivor.
11) How has CF changed your life?
In so many ways. Mental and physical well being so that I have the confidence to go back to being a Firefighter and doing my job.
12) Would you like to give any shout outs to those in the gym who have encouraged you or inspired you?
All the coaches that continue to push me.