1) How long have you been in CF?
1 year in April
2) How did you come across CF?
My good friend, Peter Pohl, encouraged me to get involved in CF
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
My favorite movements are dead lifts & back squats. My least favorite movement is running & I don’t jump rope!
4) What is one goal you would like to set for yourself regarding CF?
As I get older, I just want to be fit!
5) Where are you from?
I was born and raised in Akron Ohio, lived in Ohio for 47 years before moving to California
6) If you could have any super hero power, what would it be?
I would love to fly so I could get to places on time!
7) If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
Good health, my kids are successful, Peace
8) If you could host a dinner party with any three people, dead or alive, who would you have attend?
Billy Graham, Winston Churchill, Clint Eastwood
9) Share one thing that people in the gym would not know about you.
I was born in 1950 so I am old 🙂 & I love Country Music!
10) How has CF changed your life?
CF has given me new energy.
11) Would you like to give any shout outs to those in the gym who have encouraged you or inspired you?
Eric Connor, Peter Pohl, and all of the people who work out, they all inspire me to do better (the women are amazing).