1) How long have you been in CF?
Almost 3yrs in February
2) How did you come across CF?
Funny, story…I was at the post office, in the same center on a Saturday morning. I was standing in line and happened to glance over at these athletes pulling a sled with weights. My curious mind wanted to know where they were going, so I got out of line and followed them and lead me to CFR. For 2 weeks, CrossFit was on my mind, but I was so intimidated. But, I finally had the courage to walk in, and the rest is history, best decision ever.
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
Love it all, when it comes to barbells, box jumps and burpees, you need more than physical strength, you need mental toughness. Bring it! I was so excited for my back-squat PR 155lbs.
4) What is one goal you would like to set for yourself regarding CF?
To be consistent, my time is limited, so for me CF doesn’t mean to always perform at 100%, it means showing up and doing the best workout. I concentrate on being a bit better than before, each time I train. And, hoping one day, I’ll be able to do a muscle-up. Never give up…
5) Do you have a favorite girl or hero WOD?
My favorite girl WOD “Helen” and Hero WOD “Murph”.
6) Where are you from?
Born and raised in Orange county, from Mission Viejo, live in Rancho Santa Margarita.
7) If you could have any super hero power, what would it be?
All of Wonder Women’s Super hero powers 😀
8) If you could duet with any musical artist, who would you pick?
9) If you could host a dinner party with any three people, dead or alive, who would you have attend?
Adam Levine, Gwen Stefani, and Princess Diana.
10) Share one thing that people in the gym would not know about you.
My family calls me LuLu
11) How has CF changed your life?
It has changed in so many ways, never would have thought, that I would love CF this much. I have so much more energy, and I just pray that I stay healthy and strong, so I could keep doing CF for as long as I can.
12) Would you like to give any shout outs to those in the gym who have encouraged you or inspired you?
YES!!! SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE AMAZING COACHES, you truly are an inspiration, and extremely professional, and knowledgeable, Thank YOU! Eric, Dan, Corey, Ashley, Miranda, Jolene and Erik…..I’m so honored and grateful to be part of this box, I really do appreciate it. Also, to all the members and Bitch’N’Brew crew, Love you guys. Thank you so much to Reform for the encouragements, love, kindness, and pushing me to become better. Love, Crossfit Reform!