1) How long have you been in CF?
Just under 1 year.
2) How did you come across CF?
Giorgie (mi amor), said we needed to do something together, and my other choice was meditation. So Crossfit it
was. Notwithstanding my initial reluctance, I now elbow her out of the way as I leave the house in my enthusiasm to go to Crossfit.
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
Favorite moment – muscle up! Least favorite – when I fail the muscle up. PR’s – let’s just say that if I do a full workout at Rx – thems bragg’n rights for me.
4) What is one goal you would like to set for yourself regarding CF?
Calisthenics: I’m not particularly strong, even for my weight, but I like the balancing and athleticism of calisthenics and I’d like to get better at it (like the muscle up, or hand stands etc).
5) Do you have a favorite girl or hero WOD?
Admittedly I don’t pay attention to the names of the workouts (but for the record I fully support equal pay and equal rights).
6) Where are you from?
7) If you could have one super power, what would it be and why??
Sarcasm induced confusion….oh wait I already have that. Flying I suppose.
8) If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
1. World peace,
2. Discovery of an inhabitable planet that the human race can conquer…I mean populate,
3. Cure for cancer (or at least COVID 19)
9) If you could host a dinner party with any three people, dead or alive, who would you have attend?
Well, I wouldn’t want any dead people at dinner, that’s sort of gross and I wouldn’t expect the conversation to be that interesting either. Currently alive: Barack Obama, Warren Buffett, Quentin Terrantino.
10) Share one thing that people in the gym would not know about you.
I spent two years in the Peace Corps.
11) How has CF changed your life?
Perhaps not life-changing, but CF has certainly added quality.
12) Would you like to give any shout outs to those in the gym who have encouraged you or inspired you?
In addition to ALL of the coaches who have shown individual attention, all the regulars are an inspiration. I’m
awed by the strength, dedication and willingness to connect.