Congratulations Jimmy W.!
1) How long have you been in CF?
About 7 months
2) How did you come across CF?
I think I first heard about CF from the games on TV
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
I’ve liked learning the different Olympic lifts. I hate burpees. I’m not really good about remembering PRs. I should probably write some of that stuff down
4) What is one goal you would like to set for yourself regarding CF?
I’d like to consistently be able to do the Rx without mods
5) Do you have a favorite girl or hero WOD?
I don’t think I have any favorite WODs. Both the girl and hero WODs seem to kick my butt pretty good.
6) Where are you from?
Grew up in the LA area and have lived in RSM for 14 years
7) If you could have any super hero power, what would it be?
I’d like to be able to teleport myself. I spend way too much time in traffic
8) If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Throw a big ass party
9) If you could host a dinner party with any three people, dead or alive, who would you have attend?
Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen and Arya Stark. You didn’t say they had to be real 🙂
10) Share one thing that people in the gym would not know about you.
When I get bored in meetings I play Candy Crush. I’m on level 2485. I sit in a lot of meetings…
11) How has CF changed your life?
Not to be over dramatic but it kind of saved me. Over the last few years for several reasons I put a lot of weight on. Last September I had a doctor appointment that had some unfavorable results. My blood pressure and cholesterol were off the charts and I was pre diabetic. I was told I either needed to make changes or I would be on meds the rest of my life. I did some things on my own but wasn’t really seeing the results I wanted so I signed up for CF. I’ve lost 40 lbs. and my blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar are all back within the normal range.
12) Would you like to give any shout outs to those in the gym who have encouraged you or inspired you?
Definitely all the coaches and the 5pm crew!