Congratulations Dani F.!
1) How long have you been in CF?
I have been doing CrossFit for around 2 1/2 years now.
2) How did you come across CF?
I found out about CrossFit because my cousins in Arizona tried it out and really liked it. It sounded really fun, and with a gym so close I just had to try it out.
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
I love lifting, especially cleans and overhead movements. Although lifting is one of my favorite parts of CrossFit, I’m not a big fan of deadlifts or bench. I recently found out I could do a few handstand push-ups 🙂
4) What is one goal you would like to set for yourself regarding CF?
A few things I have recently been wanting to learn/improve on are handstand walks, bench, and deadlifts.
5) Do you have a favorite girl or hero WOD?
I enjoy doing the hero workouts – DT and Murph. Murph is a long one, but it’s so much fun to tackle.
6) Where are you from?
I moved to RSM from Utah as a baby and have been here ever since.
7) If you could have any super hero power, what would it be?
If I could have a super power I would want to read minds.
8) If you could relive one moment in your life, which moment would you pick?
I’m pretty young and can’t think of a moment I would relive right now, but I hope to have some of those moments in the future.
9) If you could host a dinner party with any three people, dead or alive, who would you have attend?
I would want to have Brendon Urie, Gareth Bale, and Josh Bridges to attend my dinner party.
10) Share one thing that people in the gym would not know about you.
Something most people don’t know about me is that I either want to be an orthopedic surgeon or a physical therapist.
11) How has CF changed your life?
CrossFit has changed my life because it has taught me to do things I never thought I could do before.
12) Would you like to give any shout outs to those in the gym who have encouraged you or inspired you?
I love how supportive everyone is and how encouraging and helpful the coaches are. There is always someone there helping to push me. It’s always fun coming to see my day one buddy Suzi and the 4 pm crew. I definitely look forward to the gym everyday! 🙂