1) How long have you been in CF?
My first WOD was in 2017 at CrossFit Cinco. I started doing CrossFit regularly in 2018 and I’ve been at Reform ever since!
2) How did you come across CF?
My wife Shannon told me for years that I would love CrossFit, and once I tried it I was hooked!
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
I’ve recently found a love for barbell movements like cleans, and snatches. I also really enjoy bar movements like muscle ups and pull ups.
It’s very hard to pick a least favorite movement… ASSAULT BIKE. Of course it’s the assault bike.
4) What is one goal you would like to set for yourself regarding CF?
My most recent goal is to start doing more competitions and being more competitive!
5) Do you have a favorite girl or hero WOD?
Murph. Such a selfless, courageous act, and an amazing butt kicker of a workout.
6) Where are you from?
I grew up in Mission Viejo and currently live just a few miles away from there in Rancho Mission Viejo.
7) If you could have one super power, what would it be and why??
Teleportation. Maybe if I could teleport I’d stop showing up to the gym 5 minutes late … sorry Corey!
8) If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
I’m very happy with my life and I can’t think of anything to wish for so I think I’d have to give the wishes to someone else! If I had to choose, I guess I’d wish I could snatch 300 lbs and grow a sweet mustache.
9) If you could host a dinner party with any three people, dead or alive, who would you have attend?
First I’d have to pick big foot, for obvious reasons.
Second would be Ryan Reynolds, because I appreciate his sense of humor and think he would make the night fun.
Lastly, I’d to pick George Clooney, if we could have the dinner party at his house so I can check out all his sweet cars.
10) Share one thing that people in the gym would not know about you.
I believe everyone should own a pair of crocs. Coolest shoes ever.
11) How has CF changed your life?
CrossFit has help me get in the best shape I have ever been in and made me successful in my career! Reform has given me some great friends.
12) Would you like to give any shout outs to those in the gym who have encouraged you or inspired you?
Thank you to Katie Hartford for always kicking my butt in workouts. it makes me keep showing and pushing myself so I can whoop you! (I’m taking every win I can while you’re pregnant!)
Thanks to each member of the Reform staff for putting in all the work you do dealing with us, keeping everyone healthy and keeping the gym fun!