1) How long have you been in CF?
I’ve been involved with CF for 2.5 years
2) How did you come across CF?
I was looking to make a life change after disappointing news from my doctor, and my husband had mentioned it to me, so I took a tour of the nearest CF box.
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
I would probably say deadlifts and back-squats are my favorite movement. Just had a DL PR a couple weeks ago! Least favorite are probably overhead squats, they still intimidate me a bit.
4) What is one goal you would like to set for yourself regarding CF?
Just to continue to progress in the direction of being able to do more WODs at RX and not have to modify as much.
5) Do you have a favorite girl or hero WOD?
I don’t think I have a favorite one, but I enjoy doing all Hero WODs. I feel like I really push myself during these workouts.
6) Where are you from?
I was born in San Fernando Valley, but grew up mostly in Thousand Oaks.
7) If you could have any super hero power, what would it be?
I would love to be able to read people’s minds. Lol
8) If you could see any one in concert, who would be?
Prince and the Revolution from the 80’s.
9) If you could host a dinner party with any three people, dead or alive, who would you have attend?
Ellen, Oprah, and Michelle Obama. That would be a dinner to remember!
10) Share one thing that people in the gym would not know about you.
When I was a kid, I had a pet goose named Paige. Haha.
11) How has CF changed your life?
To be totally transparent, I’ve always struggled with self-esteem; confidence has never come easy. CF has exposed a mental and physical toughness I never knew I had.
12) Would you like to give any shout outs to those in the gym who have encouraged you or inspired you?
The Reform coaches and community are amazing but I do need to give a shout out to my fellow 7pm crew: Michele, Keith, Rico, Angela and Nazy. We always push and encourage each other!