1) How long have you been in CF?
Since July, 2019.
2) How did you come across CF?
My wife, Patty, and I board our dog next door to the gym at Julie’s Pet Grooming. Patty noticed the gym and people running up and down the street from the gym. She suggested that I drop in.
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
Favorite: Power Cleans
Least Favorite: Front Squats
4) What is one goal you would like to set for yourself regarding CF?
Continuing progress in gaining strength and cardio fitness.
5) Do you have a favorite girl or hero WOD?
The one with a lot of Wall Balls.
6) Where are you from?
7) If you could have one super power, what would it be and why??
8) If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
In my first wish I would ask for the knowledge, technology, and ability to cure all human diseases.
My second wish is for the knowledge, ability, and opportunity to spread that technology, skills, and knowledge to billions of other people.
My third wish is to own the patent on the above.
9) If you could host a dinner party with any three people, dead or alive, who would you have attend?
Eric Conner; Corey Smith; and Sigmund Freud.
10) Share one thing that people in the gym would not know about you.
My favorite workout music is Carlos’ reggae channel.
11) How has CF changed your life?
I have found the fountain of youth! I am in the best shape that I have been in in years.
12) Would you like to give any shout outs to those in the gym who have encouraged you or inspired you?
Thanks to the coaching staff for their professionalism and dedication to the gym! A special shout out to Corey!