Congratulations Brian B.!
1) How long have you been in CF?
2) How did you come across CF?
Dan Sparks would periodically text me about coming in and trying CF. After a few years of these text messages I finally gave in and tried my first CF workout. I have been hooked ever since. Thanks booboo!
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
Favorite movement would be HSPU’s and least favorite movement would be the useless sledgehammer strikes and scooters (hate those freaked things). I recently hit a 300lb split jerk.
4) What is one goal you would like to set for yourself regarding CF?
Beat Matt Andersen in just one workout and rub it in his face the rest of the week.
5) Do you have a favorite girl or hero WOD?
Favorite girl WOD would be Diane and favorite hero WOD would have to be Murph.
6) Where are you from?
Born and raised in Southern California
7) If you could have any super hero power, what would it be?
I would want the power The ability to make people laugh at 100% of my jokes.
8) If you could travel anywhere in the world with any celebrity, who would you pick and where would you go?
I would travel to Ibiza with Pamela Anderson (in her prime).
9) If you could host a dinner party with any three people, dead or alive, who would you have attend?
I would invite Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King Jr., and Donald Trump and all four of us would develop a plan to Make America Great Again.
10) Share one thing that people in the gym would not know about you.
I’m an open book.
11) How has CF changed your life?
CF has made me mentally and physically stronger.
12) Would you like to give any shout outs to those in the gym who have encouraged you or inspired you?
Of course I have to give shout outs to all my booboos, and the rest of the members and coaches. Reform has always been a very positive and motivating place to workout at and is something I look forward to everyday.