Congratulations Adrienne M.!
1) How long have you been in CF?
I’ve been in CF on and off since 2008.
2) How did you come across CF?
Coach Miranda is definitely the reason I started CF, and I’ve been at three different boxes with her.
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
My favorite lifts are snatch and deadlift. My least favorite movement is JR/DU. I can’t jump rope to save my life.
4) What are your goals for 2016?
My most immediate goal is getting DUs. I recently did two in a row. It was a big deal for me. I cried a little.
5) Do you have a favorite girl or hero WOD?
I don’t have a particular favorite, but I typically love all the hero WODs.
6) Where are you from?
I’m from Mission Viejo.
7) If you could have any super hero power, what would it be?
I would really like super accelerated healing powers. It would make it a lot easier to CF.
8) If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
I can only think of two wishes at the moment, and those would be to go on a tour/backpacking trip of South America and to be good at running.
9) If you could host a dinner party with any three people, dead or alive, who would you have attend?
Black Francis, Thom Yorke, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt
10) Share one thing that people in the gym would not know about you.
When I was in high school, I used to work as a rock climbing instructor.
11) How has CF changed your life?
CF has made me a healthier person, motivated me to eat smart, and helped me focus on longevity.
12) Would you like to give any shout outs to those in the gym who have encouraged you or inspired you?
Its pretty obvious that Miranda and Ashley are my inspiration at the gym, because I’m constantly making sure they don’t out-lift me when we do workouts together. Seriously though, I wouldn’t be a Crossfitter without Miranda, since she’s the one who used to wake me up unbearably early and force me to workout 8 years ago when she started with CF.