1) How long have you been in CF?
Just over 2 years
2) How did you come across CF?
The MMA gym I was going to closed and I was looking for a new challenge. Someone suggested I give this a try — and here I am!
3) What are your favorite movements/lifts? What are your least favorite? Any recent PRs you would like to mention?
Favorite would have to be power/squat clean. Least favorite: slam balls
4) What is one goal you would like to set for yourself regarding CF?
I would like to consistently do ring MUs
5) Do you have a favorite girl or hero WOD?
Favorite girl is Diane and favorite hero is Glen
6) Where are you from?
7) If you could have any super hero power, what would it be?
I’d choose to fly because traffic is ridiculous
8) If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would purchase?
A new squat sponge because Travvy spilled my coffee in mine this morning!
9) If you could host a dinner party with any three people, dead or alive, who would you have attend?
Tommy Shelby (even though he’s fictional), Abe Lincoln, and Anne Frank
10) Share one thing that people in the gym would not know about you.
I play piano
11) How has CF changed your life?
I have accomplished things I never thought I was able to do. Every day there’s an opportunity to learn something new and grow. I’ve made some really amazing friends and learned a lot about myself and life in the last 2 years.
12) Would you like to give any shout outs to those in the gym who have encouraged you or inspired you?
Oh for sure — Glute club: Kerrie and Cherise. We’re changing the world, one hip thrust at a time!