We hope this message finds you happy and healthy during this time, both physically and mentally.
First of all, we would like to say THANK YOU for the outpouring of support everyone has shown us during this time. Our amazing community has helped immensely during this challenging time, and our team has worked so hard to provide that for you as well. We are stronger together!
We plan to reopen Monday, May 18th, with some limitations in place. Every 2 weeks we will re-evaluate our operations, schedule, and limitations to get to where we want to be long term. We understand some may not be ready to attend yet, and we will continue to provide virtual classes and remote coaching until further notice.
The safety of our members and staff has, and always will be, our main priority. We thank you ahead of time for full respect and attention to our plans and procedures.
Plans & Procedures (all are subject to change):
- Classes will be capped at 9 participants – you will need to reserve your spot to class up to 24 hours ahead of time on WOD Together (desktop) or WOD Together (mobile site) – you may “reset” your password on the desktop link, using the email address from your waiver.
- All participants will sign an updated waiver prior to first class (will be done in gym).
- If you show up early we will have our EZ up in the back alley to wait for the prior class to exit. If outside we ask that you respect social distancing guidelines, as they will be a reflection of our business.
- Entry will be through front door on the right or through back door – no side door (double door) entrance
- Participants must wash or sanitize hands upon entering the gym.
- At least 15 minute buffer time between classes for participants to leave and staff to clean/prep for next class.
- Each participant will have a floor “grid” to ensure correct spacing.
- Each grid will have bottles and paper towels for pre and post sanitization.
- All equipment used will be kept in individual grid.
- Last 10 minutes of class designated to clean and sanitize personal use equipment and area.
- All staff will have temperature taken prior to working, and will be provided with facemasks for coaching.
- Staff will deep clean equipment, floors, restrooms and common areas daily.
- Anyone feeling sick or expressing any symptoms of COVID-19 MUST STAY HOME, and will be asked to leave by staff if attending.
- We will still hold Zoom classes for those that need to stay home or cannot make it to a class.
- Hallway traffic will be counterclockwise with arrows on the floor to assist.
- After class participants will exit out the “Exit” or back door.
- No “hanging out” in the gym after class, you may hang out back distanced accordingly.
- Kid’s Room is closed until further notice.
- No shared equipment.
- No community chalk buckets, feel free to bring your own chalk.
For those who we have loaned equipment to:
We will need all equipment returned by Saturday, May 16th at 11am. This way we can sanitize everything before starting classes. If you are not yet comfortable returning, we will help loan something to you, but need everything back first to track inventory and what will be needed for classes before re-distributing.
We understand that some may think these procedures are excessive, but we would rather be safe than sorry. Please bear with us, as we are doing our best to accommodate you in these different times, and greatly look forward to working with you in person again :).